Price Match Policy
How do I request a Price Match?
Simply present proof of the competitor’s advertised price for the identical product, either at the time of purchase, unfortunately we are not able to offer price match after a purchased has been made.
Once your price match request is verified and the competitor’s product is confirmed as being in stock and available for immediate sale using the same payment method.
(If purchasing with an Interest Free Plan / Buy Now Pay Later Service will need further approval prior to price match ), once approved we will happily match the price to you.
Price Match Exclusions?
- Offers which include cash back, bonus, bulk purchase, quantity limits or packages.
- Offers not available to the general public – including trade, special event, membership offers.
- Clearance, seconds, refurbished, ex-demonstration or display products.
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers on marketplace ( eBay / Amazon ) , auction or classifieds websites.
- Products supplied through unauthorised distributors (known as ‘grey market’ items) or delivered directly to customers from an overseas distributor.
- Pricing errors.
- Pricing with included delivery
- Products with pricing set significantly lower than the recommended retail price or market value.
What proof do I present when requesting a price match?
Simply provide a Linda and Co Online Live Chat proof of the competitor’s current advertisement or website address, showing the offer’s end date and any terms and conditions. A Live Chat team member may check the website to verify the lower price and availability of the product.
Once your price match request is verified, we will create an offer for you to purchase the product from us at the same price or lower price if possible.
Can I use ‘Interest Free’ as my method of payment?
Subject to approval.