If you are unsure where your item is in the delivery process, there are a few things we recommend checking in the first instance.
1) Use your Consignment reference number to track your parcel online with Australia Post.
2) Check your confirmation email to ensure your address was entered correctly.
3) Check in your mailbox or under your door for an ‘Item Awaiting Collection’ card from Australia Post.
4) Speak to other members of your household to see if they have signed for the item.
5) Check delivery timeframes with Australia post.
If your item is showing on Australia Post’s tracking tool and you are still not able to locate your item, please submit a missing item enquiry
with Australia Post so they can investigate this further for you.
If your item does not appear on Australia Post’s tracking tool, please contact us
so that we can investigate this further for you.