Please read the following carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding the treatment of personal information. This Policy does not apply to the information you provide to Linda and Co or to the information that Linda and CO may collect offline and/or through other means. It also does not apply to the information collected by another affiliated or third-party website or application that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
By using the Website, you agree that whenever you submit personal information via the Website, Linda and Co can collect, use, and disclose that information in accordance with this Policy.
Information Collected from You
Linda and Co does not collect your personal information from you without your knowledge or permission and does not ask you for such information to access and use the Website.
Like many websites, the Website may actively collect and store personal information that you supply voluntarily while on the Website, including sharing webpages via e-mail or by permitting you to communicate directly with Linda and Co via e-mail in connection with the Website.
Linda and Co may collect the following information from you:
- The personal information you voluntarily provide to Linda & Co, such as your full name, Contact Number, Delivery / Billing Address and email address.
- Passive information collected as you use the Website, which may include your IP address, cookies and web beacons.
Information you voluntarily provide:
- Personal information that you provide when prompted by the Website. This includes certain functions on the Website, such as sending a message via email to yourself or someone else regarding Website-related content. If you wish to use this feature, you may provide Linda and Co with your or your friend’s e-mail address so that we can facilitate the sending of the message.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact Linda and Co.
Information such as IP addresses, cookies and web beacons:
- As you navigate through the Website, certain information may be passively collected (that is, gathered without you actively providing the information). Linda and Co may collect information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to the advertisers. This is statistical data about the users’ equipment, browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- The Website may use “cookies” to collect information about how the Website is used which allows Linda and Co to enhance your experience and the Website’s user‑friendliness. A “cookie” is a bit of information that a web browser can store on your hard drive that helps the Website remember information about you and your preferences. A cookie cannot retrieve any other data from your hard drive, pass on computer viruses, or capture your e-mail address. If you are simply browsing the Website, a cookie only identifies your browser.
- Pages of the Website may contain electronic images known as web beacons (also referred to as single-pixel gifs) that permit Linda and Co to count users who have visited those pages and for other related Website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Website content and verifying system and server integrity). Web beacons are not used to access your personal information and data on the Website and are only used to compile aggregated statistics concerning use of the Website.
The Website is not intended for children under the age of 13. No one under the age of 13 may provide personal information and data to the Website and Linda and Co will not knowingly collect information from Website visitors in this age group.
Use and Disclosure of Information and Personal Data
Subject to the terms of this Policy, Linda and Co may use your information and personal data to improve the content of the Website, to customize the Website to your preferences, to communicate information to you (if you have requested it), for our marketing and research purposes, and for the purposes specified in this Policy. Any information and personal data you provide through the Website will not be sold, rented or published.
- Linda and Co Head Office;
- Contractors and service providers Linda and Co uses to support its business and its Website, i.e. technical support / Marketing
Finally, when required by applicable laws or court orders, Linda and Co may disclose your information and personal data.
Protecting your information and personal data is of primary concern to Linda and Co. The information and personal data that is collected is stored on secure servers and Linda and Co otherwise takes reasonable precautions to protect it.
However, Linda and Co cannot warrant and does not represent that our level of security meets or exceeds any specific standards. No internet transmission is 100% secure, nor is stored data free from vulnerabilities. Linda and Co cannot guarantee the security of the Website, databases or services, nor can Linda and Co guarantee that the personal information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the internet. Linda and Co is not responsible for the actions of third parties.
Right of Access, Modification, Correction and Removal
You have the right to access, modify, correct and remove your personal information and you may contact Linda and Co at any moment in this regard.
Linda and Co reserves the right to modify, alter or otherwise update this Policy from time to time and you agree to be bound by such modifications, alterations or updates. If this Policy changes, the revised policy will be posted on the Website. Please check back periodically and/or before you provide any personally identifiable information.