These new models were designed by the popular graphic artist known as YOSHIROTTEN, under the theme MUSIC NIGHT TOKYO. They conjure up images of the Tokyo music scene, where flashes of orange and green lasers greet you as you enter a dim-lit club.
This lineups base model is the original square DW-5600. This model is done in a choice of light gray or dark gray.
The DW-5600MNT is available in light gray with orange lettering and an green laser effect on the LCD, or in dark gray with green lettering and an orange laser effect on the LCD. The laser effects of these two models are always shown on the display, regardless of whether or not illumination is turned on.
The exciting new designs of these G-SHOCK models faithfully reproduce all the glitter and excitement of music nights in Tokyo.
YOSHIROTTEN is a graphic artist, art director, and designer. He is active in various activities, including collaborations in many record art, fashion brand, packaging, and advertising projects.
– Case / bezel material: Resin
– Resin Band
– Shock Resistant
– Mineral Glass
– 200-meter water resistance
– Electro-luminescent backlight
– Flash alert
– Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signals
– 1/100-second stopwatch
– Measuring capacity: 00’00″00~59’59″99 (for the first 60 minutes)
– 1:00’00~23:59’59 (after 60 minutes)
– Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
– 1 second (after 60 minutes)
– Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
– Countdown timer
– Measuring unit: 1 second
– Countdown range: 24 hours
– Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
– Other: Auto-repeat
– Multi-function alarm
– Hourly time signal
– Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
– 12/24-hour format
– Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
– Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
– Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2016
– Size of case : 48.9×42.8×13.4mm
– Total weight : 53g